Let’s be honest.
Do you want to learn a martial art that focuses on safety so much (you’re practically padded up like a SWAT team), then penalizes you for punching too hard?
Are you proud to say you are a black belt in (insert your fav martial art here), but you have smooth knuckles that have never met the rough canvases/leather of a sandbag?
Are you learning a martial art or are you in a fitness class with a martial art theme?
Sample Kyokushin class in Malaysia
Kyokushin karate is a martial art. Yes we DARE to proclaim we are the strongest karate.
What makes kyokushin strong/different from other karate?
- bare knuckle full contact kumite (sparring)
- we train to simulate real life combat
- we don’t hold back our punches or ‘touch’ for the sake of safety.
When you fight on the street, all punches are real and uncontrolled
- we strengthen/condition our physical and mental to withstand attacks
- our fighters (international) fight in K1 and UFC
- our Kyokushin children fighters are all highly disciplined (you won’t see them running or playing around before/after class)
- we place high priority on respect and etiquette
We are a STRONG martial art. Now, are you strong enough to learn Kyokushin karate?
There are no failures, only quitters.