- bare knuckle full contact kumite (sparring)
- we train to simulate real life combat
- we don’t hold back our punches or ‘touch’ for the sake of safety.
- we strengthen/condition our physical and mental to withstand attacks
- our fighters (international) fight in K1 and UFC
- our Kyokushin children fighters are all highly disciplined (you won’t see them running or playing around before/after class)
- we place high priority on respect and etiquette
We are a STRONG martial art. Now, are you strong enough to learn Kyokushin karate? There are no failures, only quitters.